USE_RC_SUBR question

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Mon May 15 19:57:58 UTC 2006

I just converted one of my ports to the new USE_RC_SUBR= convention, and
realized
after it was committed that I screwed up, and installed my own version of
the rc.d/ script
as well as the one USE_RC_SUBR installed.

In trying to fix it, I have a couple of questions:
1) is there an (automated?) way to get which version (exilog or exilog.sh)
   so I can stop the process on uninstall?

2) is there a way to get at the Environment Variables (I can use either
PostgreSQL or
MySQL, and would like to have the startup script have the right REQUIRE
lines for
rcNG.

Thanks!
LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893