Dovecot 1beta8 + kqueue = no mailbox folders in Horde/Imp menu

Zimmerman, Eric Zimmerman.Eric at con-way.com
Mon May 15 18:49:38 UTC 2006

> >> Un^d^dregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"
> Hmm, interesting, do you have some logs that show Dovecot dying in the
> kqueue code?

No, dovecot didn't die, it was just not serving mailboxes from what I could tell via Horde. I think the issue was related to my proxy and its interaction with Horde.  I rechecked all the configs and things started working again.  What was odd is that after I recompiled dovecot without kqueue support things looked right in Horde, so I attributed the issues to kqueue support.  Soon after things went back in the toilet so I started looking elsewhere. Once I got it working I then recompiled dovecot with kqueue support and haven't had issues since.

Again, sorry for the noise on this one.

Eric