new installs of linux-firefox linux-firefox-devel report that firefox is running.

eculp at bafirst.com eculp at bafirst.com
Sat May 13 13:19:02 UTC 2006

With new installs of linux-firefox linux-firefox-devel on two different
  machines  both report that firefox is running.  I am actually running
only opera and don't even have a ~/.mozilla or similar in my home
directory.  I'm seeing this on both my home and office machines and
have for a few days.  I can start the freebsd versions of firefox
without problems.

I've erased all /tmp /var/tmp and any netscape/mozilla entries in ~,
I've shutdown and restarted the machines.  Does anyone have any idea
why this might be happening?

Thanks,

ed

P.S. Both boxes are running up to date current 7.0, if that matters and
the ports are from todays cvsup and were completely erased and rebuilt.