hi,i can't use bdc,please help!!

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 13 11:49:46 UTC 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006 21:43:19 +1000
Edwin Groothuis <edwin at mavetju.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 07:35:12PM +0800, chifeng qu wrote:
> > maybe it can't fetch, please update URL for download.
> > thanks....:-)
>
> The LICENSE URL has been outdated, but the .tar.gz. URL is still valid.
>
> If you're really worried, a LICENSE file can be found here:
>     http://download.bitdefender.com/freebsd/5/beta/LICENSE

BTW, expect soon an update of bdc port that should make installing them
much easier and a new bitdefender port (or so I was told last evening)

BOFH excuse #352:
The cables are not the same length