FreeBSD Port: phpMyAdmin-2.8.0.3

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Fri May 12 06:53:29 UTC 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 06:25:55PM -0400, fbsd wrote:
> I don't see how what you wrote addresses the fact that the phpMyAdmin
> port does not allow choose between php4 / php5  & mysql4 /mysql5

Should it? If you just install the ports in the order MySQL5 -> Apache22
-> PHP5 + extensions -> phpMyAdmin, it should work out just fine. It
doesn't actually give you a choice between PHP4/PHP5, you made that by
installing PHP. Just as you choose which version of MySQL to build PHP
against by installing MySQL up first.

> or that the pkg version is outdated.

What's actually outdated about phpMyAdmin-2.8.0.3.tbz?

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer at palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/