clamav-0.88.2_1 upgrade fails to recognize libgmp and disables

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Thu May 11 20:22:49 UTC 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 23:11, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Andy Fawcett wrote:
> > Seems it also breaks misc/kdeutils3, and disables building of
> > kcalc, causing a packaging error.
>
> kdeutils3 is the first port I built after the gmp update. No problems
> at all. libgmp 4.2.1 is quite the same as 4.2.0.

I had no problems building against 4.2.0 (nor any earlier version) but
4.2.1 causes this configure "miss".

Reverting to 4.2.0 (via package) and changing kdeutils3's dependency
back to .so.6, allows the configure check to succeed and the build to
work fine.

This is on 6.1/amd64, with no non-standard optimisations, if it makes
any difference.

Andy

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org