Need some help: qt port/pkg vs. qmake port/pkg

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Mon May 8 00:04:15 UTC 2006

For the py-sip port:

How do I find out if having qt also implies having qmake (if build from ports)
or if qmake should be build to include qt support in sip (if qt from package
and no qmake)?

If I put no BUILD_DEPENDS in the Makefile, it will probably find qmake but
croak if it's not present. (a configure switch to build without qt was
recently abandoned). So it will work if qt was installed from ports but not
if the user installed it from package. Then I should have a build dependency
for qmake.

How do I do that?

Thanks,

Dan