MTR 0.70 fails to compile

Scott Tuc Ellentuch at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Thu May 4 12:38:16 UTC 2006

config.status: executing default-1 commands
===>  Building for mtr-0.70
cd . && autoheader
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at /usr/local/bin/autom4te line 81.
autoheader: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
 at /usr/local/bin/autoheader line 163
gmake: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 1
*** Error code 2

	Please CC me since I am not on the list.

			Thanks, Tuc