Xfce 4.4 Beta 1 (4.3.90.1

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Wed May 3 11:53:51 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20. Apr 2006, at 11:27 +0200, Oliver Lehmann wrote
according to [Xfce 4.4 Beta 1 (4.3.90.1]:

> Here is the first try for 4.3.90.1

[snip]

> As usual - If you found errors I made, or you think there is sth.
> which can be improved - please let me know. This is the first try.

Great work, really. From both the xfce developers and the port
mainainer. I tried it yesterday and I still miss the "beta".
Everything I checked just worked out of the box, no pitfalls.
(Okay, the new panel API might be a minor glitch, but certainly just
temporary until the plugins are adapted.)

What about adding thunar and orage to the meta-port dependencies?

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.