FreeBSD ports Java bug?

Mike McMillan mikemcmillan at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 2 19:43:32 UTC 2006

I just did a fresh install, with the new Diablo Java
1.5, the program from the ports Azureus.  I also
installed Limewire from the ports, I had to delete the
"distfile" for that one to install.  Both Azureus and
Limewire crash after they display their loading
screens.

uname -a

FreeBSD fozzy.ucsc.edu 6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD
6.1-PRERELEASE #8: Wed Apr  5 18:11:20 PDT 2006
fozzy at fozzy.ucsc.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/FOZZY  i386

I have attached the error logs they spit out.

  -Mike McMillan