makeztxt is very outdated

Andreas Eriksson andreas.eriksson at gmail.com
Mon May 1 10:27:09 UTC 2006

I got bored and did some more digging, and it turned out that the
soulution was very simple. Upstream has already applied all the
patches except for one, so just delete all the patches except for the
patch-Makefile one and it compiles and runs nicely. Could someone
update the ports collection to include this newer version?

Again, please CC replies to me, since I'm not subscribed.

--
Andreas Eriksson (TPC)
Visit my website: http://www.tpwch.com