Chase Bank ID 73010 - Alert Service

Chase Manhattan Bank service at chase.com
Fri Mar 31 14:15:04 UTC 2006

   [chaseAll_banner2.jpg]
   [divider.gif]

   Dear Chase.com member,

   It has come to our attention that [1]your account is being used by
   unauthorized persons. It is our duty to guarantee your online
   security, therefore you need to authenticate [2]your account
   information.
   If you are the rightful holder of the account we strongly recommend to
   [3]logon and authenticate over a secure connection by clicking on the
   button below:

       [4][USEMAP:scris.gif][5] [buton.gif]

   If you dont [6]get authenticated within the next 48 hours, then we
   will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended.

   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
   assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Chase
   Online Security Departament.

   ©2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.