FreeBSD Port: php4-4.4.2_1

Michael Hugelmann mikehugelmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 01:39:46 UTC 2006

Hey again Alex,

After my last e-mail, I feel stupid even asking anything. However, I can't
seem to figure something else out. I'm making a script that makes use of
php's copy() fuction. Every time I run the script though, it fails. I've
made sure directory permissions are correct and I even went as far as to use
php.net's example of the copy() function just in case my syntax was
incorrect.

I just wanted to verify that such functions are built into the port. If they
are, then I know it must be something on my end. (What that might be though,
I'm not sure.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Mike