printing from acroread 7

Donald J. O'Neill donaldjoneill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:02:54 UTC 2006

On Thursday 30 March 2006 00:19, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> "Donald J. O'Neill" <donaldjoneill at gmail.com> wrote:
> > version. I finally ended up with everything I could find, put it in
> > distfiles, also in distfiles/acroread and as far as I can tell, I
> > cannot get past the message "this is an interactive port" error1 -
> > not exactly the message but it gives you the idea. I then blew
> > everything off and started over, same thing. I think there is a
> > document that I need to agree to that is just not there, I know it
> > used to be for older versions.
>
> Did you tried to just go into print/acroread7 and type "make"? Do you
> have set BATCH somewhere (this is the reason why you get this
> message, remove it and it will present a text you have to read and
> agree to)?
>
> Bye,
> Alexander.

Yes, BATCH=yes was in /etc/make.conf. I commented it out last night and
reran 'make install' in /print/acroread7. It went through just like
it's supposed to. This is the one time that BATCH didn't do me any
favors. I'll be remembering from now on to comment it out if I come
across a file that says it's interactive.

Thank you.

Don