printing from acroread 7

Donald J. O'Neill donaldjoneill at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:03:19 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 15:19, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 13:09 -0800, Bakul Shah wrote:
> > What magic is needed to print from acroread 7?
> > It just dies when I try to print from it.
>
> Cvsup and reinstall.  It's fixed in the latest port revision.

OK, Maybe you can explain to me what this line in the Makefile means,
and why it has prevented me from doing anything with acroread7. Things
such as 'portupgrade -rRv acroread7' or 'make install'  all result in a
message stating that this is an interactive port and I have to go to
Adobe and fill out the redistribution form. which Adobe refused to
accept as I'm not a big business.

By the way, here's the Makefile line I mentioned:
RESTRICTED=	"Must fill out redistribution form at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/distribute.html"

Don