security/p5-Authen-SASL "GSSAPI optional module"

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Tue Mar 28 09:38:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 02:55:51AM -0500, Randy Pratt wrote:
> I was upgrading 'p5-Authen-SASL-2.09' to 'p5-Authen-SASL-2.10'
> and came back to the machine to find it sitting waiting for input
> at this point:
>
> 	===>  Configuring for p5-Authen-SASL-2.10
> 	*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.02
> 	*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
> 	[DIGEST-MD5 mechanism]
> 	- Digest::MD5      ...loaded. (2.36)
> 	[CRAM-MD5 mechanism]
> 	- Digest::HMAC_MD5 ...loaded. (1.01)
> 	[GSSAPI mechanism]
> 	- GSSAPI           ...missing.
> 	==> Auto-install the 1 optional module(s) from CPAN? [n]

Grrrr.  I did my tests in the batch mode, so it auto-answered "no" to
this question.  As a short-term solution, I will modify the port to not
ask this question and to preceed without GSSAPI module.  A longer-term
solution would be, as you mentioned, to create a GSSAPI port.

\Anton.
--
An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions.
-- Robert A. Humphrey