rar-3.51,1

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:37:31 UTC 2006

Upon reinstalling compat5x I noticed the message about the startup
script it installed in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/.  This message flew up the
screen when I installed rar, since it installed compat5x as a
dependancy then automatically moved on to rar.  Checking this script I
noticed I needed to add

compat5x_enable="YES"

To my /etc/rc.conf.  I added it, rebooted, and it works!

Thanks,
Mike