graphics/gnash

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at mail.ru
Fri Mar 24 23:30:31 UTC 2006

* [LoN]Kamikaze (LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de) wrote:
> The install script seems to be broken.
>
> As you can clearly see libmozsdk.so.0 is linked to the library in the
> build folders and I cannot find it installed anywhere (I'm just doing
> this by hand for now).

This is known issue. Please see inside port's Makefile and undefine
WITH_FIREFOX next time you build gnash. The gnash release which is
currently is ports tree is very early one, and I can't update port
to any newer version because there are no snapshots of gnash released.

I'm going to contact authors and ask about snapshot stuff, and also I'm
planning to test newer gnash version from SVN, but for now only
standalone player is somewhat useable.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:amdmi3 at mail.ru