Dracd startup script giving $command_interpreter upon boot

Troy troy at twisted.net
Thu Mar 23 12:25:55 UTC 2006

I recently installed drac-1.12_4 using RELENG_6 and it's working fine but upon startup I
get an error

/etc/rc: WARNING: $command_interpreter -i !=xELFxxx
[: /usr/local/sbin/rpc.dracd: unexpected operator

My settings in rc.conf are straight forward

dracd_enable="YES"
dracd_flags="-i -e 5 /usr/local/etc/postfix/dracd.db"

I can't see what would be causing this strange error on startup. I'm using
the default rc script that came with the port.

Thoughts?

-Troy