Switch to using rc.d for local packages is premature for RELENG_6

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 22 04:28:48 UTC 2006

I have just realized that maybe the best approach to address this
problem would be not reverting the change in question, but making
find_local_scripts_new() more strict, so that only those local rc.d
scripts that have been explicitly marked by maintainer as fully
rc.d-safe are handled in a new way. Checking for '^# PROVIDE:' doesn't
really work reliably.

-Maxim