FreeBSD Port: mantis-1.0.0a2

Vasil Dimov vd at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 21 08:42:19 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 08:23:09AM -0000, Nigel Winterbottom wrote:
> Hi Sebastien,
>
> I am contacting you in your capacity as port maintainer for mantis. I'm sure
> you are aware that release 1.0.1 is available as of February 19 2006. I wish
> to install this version but the current port only refers to mantis-1.0.0a2.
>
> Is it an easy hack to update the port ? If so can you tell me what to do ?

Start by changing PORTVERSION and recreating the distinfo file with
``make makesum'', then try make build, install, package and deinstall
and see if any errors come out. When everything looks fine create a
diff -urN against the current (original) port and use send-pr(1) to send
it.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF at dv

Testing can show the presense of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra