FreeBSD Port: sqwebmail-5.1.1

Giovanni jumpyboy at infinito.it
Mon Mar 20 22:30:05 UTC 2006

I've got installe sqWebMail with the ports, but I'm trying to create a correct
Apache 2.2 configuration virtual host, but nothing. I've got always the same
error form Apache log:

[Mon Mar 20 23:20:46 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.25] script not found or
unable to stat: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin-dist/sqwebmail/sqwebmaillogin,
referer: https://webmail.kde-it.org/?noframes=1

I used the Apache 2.2 configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin admin at kde-it.org
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/html/en-us
    ServerName webmail.kde-it.org
    SetEnv SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/html/en-us
    ErrorLog /var/log/kde-it.org-error.log
    CustomLog /var/log/kde-it.org-access.log common
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/sqwebmail /usr/local/www/cgi-bin-dist/sqwebmail
</VirtualHost>

I write into the browser: https://webmail.kde-it.org/

I tryed to insert incorrect id/password and ok the browser shows the invali
user password, but when I insert the correct one I got in the browser:

Not Found
The requested
URL /login/giovanni at kde-it.org/A6EC4555FD565AE9D6D78B45B2E0BA65/1142893763
was not found on this server.

And from Apache log:

[Mon Mar 20 23:20:46 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.25] script not found or
unable to stat: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin-dist/sqwebmail/sqwebmaillogin,
referer: https://webmail.kde-it.org/?noframes=1

If the port mantainer has installed sqWebMail can help me to configure
correctly the virtual host please? I've taken the FreeBSD books from
FreeBSDMall to contribute to FreeBSD project. Well, if someone could you help
me, I'll be gratefull.

Giovanni