java/phpeclipse

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Mar 16 18:21:49 UTC 2006

> I have submitted the following PR a couple of days ago.

Thanks.

> No commiter has stepped forward to take care of the matter.

A couple of days is not too long...

> Thus I'm now sending the patches to the mailing list in hope that somebody
> might step up to commit them.

NEVER do this again. Sending a *link* to the PR, which includes your patches,
is perfectly sufficient. There is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to spam hundreds of
mailboxes with your patches -- at the most 3 or 5 people would have any
interest in them.

This stupid sending of copies (values) instead of references is a menace of
modern software :-( ...

	-mi