sabnzbd port missing

Mark Kane mark at mkproductions.org
Tue Mar 14 17:59:29 UTC 2006

Daniel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed there is no port for sabnzbd
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbd/).
>
> What's involved in becoming a port maintainer? I would like to see a
> port for this, but if
> no one else is willing to do it, I can possibly do it. Please let me
> know how to go about this, and what
> the requirements are.
>
> -d

I'd say the easiest way is to read through the Porter's Handbook. It's a
very detailed guide on how to port applications to FreeBSD.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/

If it was me, I'd read through that and port it myself. You will learn
how to do it and also feel good for contributing to FreeBSD. :)

-Mark

--
GnuPG Public Key:
http://www.mkproductions.org/mk_pubkey.asc

Internet Radio:
Party107 (Trance/Electronic) - http://www.party107.com
Rock 101.9 The Edge (Rock) - http://www.rock1019.net

IRC:
MIXXnet IRC Network - irc.mixxnet.net (Nick: MIXX941)