Problems with ports

Zbigniew Struk zstruk at wiw.szczecin.pl
Mon Mar 13 07:57:23 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Zbigniew Struk
To: ports at FreeBSD.org
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Problem

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have a problem with ports under FreeBSD release 6.0. When I downloaded up-to-date versions of ports collections using CVSup I cannot use command make in order to install some port. I get a message "no target to make". I am logged in as root and I am in directory which contains skeleton of port for example /usr/ports/security/portaudit. But if I install ports collections using command sysinstall, I can do everything without any problem. I am new in Linux environment and I am looking for some advice. If you want further information do not hesitate contact with me.
Best regards,
Zbigniew Struk