<linux/kernel.h>

Frank Laszlo laszlof at vonostingroup.com
Sun Mar 12 02:52:01 UTC 2006

Anders Troback wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:48:40 -0500
> Frank Laszlo <laszlof at vonostingroup.com> wrote:
>

>> Anders Troback wrote:

>>> Was locking for a shortcut here like "use this header instead" or
>>> something;-)
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>>> \\troback
>>>
>> remove the include line and see where it errors, pasting it here may
>> be help,as other developers may be able to point you in the right
>> direction.
>>
>> -Frank
>>

> Good idea, thanks Frank!
>
> With the include line removed compilation stops on row 400 with this
> error:
> storage size of 's_info' isn't known
>
> Line 400 in the .c file are:
> struct sysinfo s_info;
>
> All help appreciated!
>
> \\troback

I'm not too much of a programmer, but if you let me know what source you
are trying to compile, I could possibly take a look at it when I have
some time. I'm sure we can figure something out. Otherwise I'm sure
there are some more friendly faces on this list that could assist you. I
think this is more of a -questions type of question, since it doesnt
have to deal with the ports infrastructure. Maybe try there? Send a link
to download the source you are trying to compile and related information
in your porting effort and I'll see what I can do.

-Frank