security/dirmngr: install issue on 6.1-PRERELEASE

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 6 23:35:06 PST 2006

Tilman Linneweh schrieb:
> * Norikatsu Shigemura [Tuesday, 28. February 2006 14:10 ]:
>> `/usr/ports/security/dirmngr/work/dirmngr-0.9.3' gmake[1]: Leaving
>> directory `/usr/ports/security/dirmngr/work/dirmngr-0.9.3' install-info
>> --quiet /usr/local/info/dirmngr.info /usr/local/info/dir install-info: menu
>> item `dirmngr-client' already exists, for file `gnupg' *** Error code 1
>
> ports/93916 has a similar problem with vcdimager, so maybe this is another
> libtool update fallout?

Or perhaps an issue with texinfo. I've recently noticed at least one
port switiching to the ports-version of texinfo instead of using the
base-system one - maybe the current version is no longer backwards
compatible with the base-system version or having both installed causes
some problems?

I haven't received a build-error notice from pointyhat for this, which
makes me suspect a less general problem than another libtool bug.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org