[help] Test amd64/sparc64 net-im/libjingle

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 3 03:59:48 PST 2006

Hi,

	It seems that the source code makes some
assumptions about some of the types and the architecture it is being
build on.

	I made a small patch to fix one of the mistakes found by
the FreeBSD ports' building cluster. Could someone try the patch
to see if there are any other problems?

	I need someone to try building net-im/libjingle under
either amd64 or sparc64.

	The modified port can be found at

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/libjingle.tar.gz

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature