no success!! : Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde problem

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 24 19:14:49 UTC 2006

Dear Marcio Luciano

   I cd to  /usr/ports/devel/php4-pear  then # make install clean

  No succes , in return I got the message bellow:

  cd : can't cd to /usr/ports/devel/php4-pear/work/php-4.4.2/ext/pear
  * * * *  Error code 2

  I make clean, make deinstall, then  # make install
   no success!!

  Thanx for your response, with hope I will touch the end!

  Coko Tracy

Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at gmail.com> a écrit :
  tracy musaza escreveu:
> Dear All,
>
> I develop a mail server using Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde, from MUA ( Thunder bird or Outlook express) my mail server work perfectly, then I would like to use a webmail ,my choice is IMP/HORDE.
>
> I'm installing IMP/Horde as webmail on my FreeBSD 6.0 box from ports . When I try to install Imp from ports:
>
> # cd /usr/ports/mail/imp
> # make install clean
>
> I get an error saying:
>
> verifying install for /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php in /usr/ports/devel/pear
> This port requires the CLI version of PHP,but you have all ready installed a PHP port without CLI.
>
> I try to deinstall php4 but no success,
> can someone give me help to fixe this problem!
>
> Coko Tracy

Good day,
In the ports collection your find php4(5)-pear anda make instlall clean,
look:

Port: php4-pear-4.4.0
Info: PEAR framework for PHP
Maint: ale at FreeBSD.org
B-deps: expat-1.95.8_3
R-deps: apache-1.3.33_2 expat-1.95.8_3 perl-5.8.7 php4-4.4.0
php4-pcre-4.4.0 php4-xml-4.4.0
WWW: http://www.php.net/

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA
Ingénieur Consultant
Electronique Industrielle;Services Internet,Réseaux et Système
AIRNET/TELENET
1,av Foach, Centre-Ville
BP 25 Brazzaville,CONGO
mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo