latest wine-kthread broken?

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Sat Jun 24 07:37:16 UTC 2006

The games Starcraft and Diablo 2 which were running fine using wine-kthread up to this mornings portupgrade, now simply halt (infinite loop maybe), even CTRL-C doesn't kill them. I have to stop them using 'killall -9 wine-kthread'. This is the only output:

Fatal error 'Uninitialized mutex in pthread_mutex_trylock_basic' at line 496 in file /mnt/vault/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 2)

I always thought the purpose of kthread is not to use pthread. Thus I presume that the latest version of wine (wine-0.9.16,1) is broken. This is my system:

FreeBSD mobileKamikaze.norad 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #0: Fri Jun 16 20:36:35 CEST 2006     root at mobileKamikaze.norad:/mnt/vault/obj/mnt/vault/src/sys/TPR40-6  i386