FreeBSD Port: net/ncplib

Dale Anderson dale at disk.com
Mon Jun 19 14:31:04 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am having issues with this port. I upgrade my source and ports made world
and all installed the port.

But can not rebuild the kernel with the ncp option on. Is there some where I
can go for help on this?

I have tried the run the kldload with kldload nwfs loads fine and I can
mount a NetWare volume but it causes the

System to kernel panic randomly when accessing the drive or with df commands
seem the connection disconnects after accessing. Then when you go to access
the connection it does not reconnect. I figure there is something I am
missing since I can't build this into the kernel.

Thank for the help, or pointer to help. It is appreciated!!