FreeBSD Port: hylafax-4.2.5

Johannes Angeldorff johannes at smartnet.se
Mon Jun 19 10:39:36 UTC 2006

Dear W. J.,

I notice you are the maintainer of the hylafax
freebsd port. I have read on the internet about
some bug fixes that could be really helpful to
us, and that are implemented in the version 4.3.0.

Do you have a time estimate when version 4.3.0
will be available via ports? Very thankful for
your help, as we really use and like hylafax and
freebsd.
--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best Regards
Smartnet Sverige AB