[RFC] Upgrading ports/lang/f2c.

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 30 14:04:13 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have just sent a PR to upgrade lang/f2c to its latest version:

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=101054>.

It has been tested successfully against the ports which use it as a
dependency, but this is almost the plain version, without FreeBSD
specific patches.

Because I don't know why this port uses a specific tarball, and which
are the differences between this tarball and the previous official
tarball, I have possibily missed important things...

Your comments are welcome! I won't have an access to Internet for 3 or 4
days, then don't expect a quick answer...

Thanks.
--
Th. Thomas.