Ruby vulnerability?

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 29 17:54:17 UTC 2006

Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Shaun Amott wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 03:03:43PM +1000, Joel Hatton wrote:
>>> FYI, Red Hat released an advisory today about a vulnerability in Ruby. So
>>> far it doesn't appear in the VuXML, but am I correct in presuming it will
>>> soon?
>>>
>> I've added it; thanks for the report.
>>

> Can we get patches somewhere? I can't find any.

It is said that the patches are available through the CVSweb
but all the information I could fine was in japanese, which is
a bit difficult to read for me (read: i do not speak nor read
japanese at all).

We might have a shot on how different vendors resolved this
issue and generate patches from that..

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */