FreeBSD Port: graphics/libgphoto2

Derrick Edwards derrick at uniquestrength.net
Wed Jul 26 01:04:26 UTC 2006

	 Hi,
Previously I could download and delete pictures off of my camera using
digikam. Lately, I notice that I could not delete the pictures after I
upgrading digikam and gphoto2. From what I have read  on the net it is
probbably a gphoto2 problem. I cant not even delete the files from the
gphoto2 shell.  I have the Cannon Powershot S21S PTP anyone else having
problems with this. I have the correct permissons set on the device. My local
user is in the operator group.  Is there a work around for this problem?

crw-rw----  1 root     operator    0, 129 Jun 11 14:29 ugen0
crw-rw----  1 root     operator    0, 130 Jun 11 14:29 ugen0.1
crw-rw----  1 root     operator    0, 131 Jun 11 15:19 ugen0.2
crw-rw----  1 root     operator    0, 132 Jun 11 14:29 ugen0.3