FreeBSD Port: slisp-1.2

Hector Luis Gimbatti hectorl at ciudad.com.ar
Mon Jan 30 13:08:38 PST 2006

Hello.

I, with the permise of Sandro Sigala, enchanced, and modified the Lisp Interpreter Slisp. This is very different interpreter, which is more powerfull than the precedor 1.2, but the name is still the same. I don't really know if we can create a slisp-devel port, to include my software.

The homepage of the interpreter, is http://rtfm.org.ar/slisp.

If you are interested in doing the port, i will upload the latest version of it (which has a lot of enchancements , but i don't have time to upload it, and have to correct some stuff).

Please, let me know.

Sincerrelly.