FreeBSD Port: linux-realplayer-10.0.6.776

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Sat Jan 21 07:36:24 PST 2006

Hi, Dean!

> This happens frequently to me. Generally, clicking "stop" then clicking
> "play" fixes it. (Not exactly a technically advanced fix, but...)

> Dean

I have recently updated the port to add two more codecs to it, that were found
in earlier releases of realplayer, but are not shipped any more.

Amazon and some others continue to encode their content using these codecs.

I wonder if whatever problems you describe were happening before my upgrade
too.

If you just started using the player, you can try bzip2-ing the
${PREFIX}/lib/RealPlayer/codecs/d??t.so.6.0 to negate the effects of my
recent addition.

	-mi