Old perl-based script to manage ports

Michael C. Shultz ringworm01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:18:12 PST 2006

<ringworm01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would be ashamed to take credit for someone else's work.  I see by
> > your website you have no such standards and are perfectly willing to
> > take credit for someone else's work [ ... ] Why someone would choose
> > to steal the name of another person's software project is beyond me,
> > but for some reason Mr. Farley here thinks it is an acceptable practice,
> > I do not.
>
> This is the second time that I know of that you've accused someone in
> the FreeBSD community of having questionable ethics (for those following
> along at home, I was the first.  I was willing to put that aside as a
> mistake.)

I never accused you you idiot, you mis read the email thread.  I just accepted
the blame because you were loosing it and saw no reason for you to go off on
the person who really said it.  That said, because you are an official from
FreeBSD and choose to let others steal my work my participation is FreeBSD is
through.  You no longer have my permision to include portmanager as part of
FreeBSD.

-Mike