FreeBSD Port: devel/cvsd

Arthur de Jong arthur at ch.tudelft.nl
Wed Jan 18 07:53:05 PST 2006

(replying to message http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2006-January/028496.html)

> Not sure if this is the correct place to send this but there's no
> maintainer for the devel/cvsd port.  I just noticed that there are
> various security problems in older versions of cvsd and wondered how
> to get this listed in the VuXML database?

The only security related problem in cvsd that I'm aware of is an off by
one error in parsing the configuration file that was fixed in release
0.9.8. If you are aware of any security problems in cvsd please let me
know.

> Details here http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/cvsd/ the problems were
> fixed in 1.8.

There is no 1.8 release of cvsd. There is a 1.0.8 release but it does
not contain any security fixes.

(I'm the upstream maintainer of cvsd)

--
-- arthur - arthur at ch.tudelft.nl - http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur --