All php ports maintained by Ale missing long descriptions

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 16 12:44:55 PST 2006

>> (01.15.2006 @ 0834 PST): fbsd_user said, in 0.6K: <<
> Ale
>
> Why do all the ports that deal with php that have your name as maintainer
> have no long description that says what the port does?
> They all have the same content talking about what php is.
> How is your stupid standard meaningless php long description helping users
> determine what the port does???
> I don't remember the php ports being this way in the past?
> This makes all the php ports useless. This needs fixing.
>> end of "All  php ports maintained by Ale missing long descriptions" from fbsd_user <<

Not only that, but Alex eats kittens, shot JFK, and makes babies cry.
Thank you for alerting us all to his evil conspiracy. We'll all be sure
to take action on this immediately.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org
adamw at vectors.cx    ||   adamw at gnome.org
http://www.vectors.cx
It's not stupid. It's "advanced."  -- Almighty Tallest