All php ports maintained by Ale missing long descriptions

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sun Jan 15 09:43:04 PST 2006

The answer to your smart ass question is YES.
That long description field is there for a purpose.
easy to use.
It is not the readers job to guess what the port does.
So if you don't have any value to add to this post please keep your
silly thoughts to your self.
You only make your self look like a fool and waste peoples time.