[Fwd: Re: FreeBSD Port: security/courier-authlib-base (rc.d changes problem)]

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Jan 6 06:54:41 PST 2006

Mike, could you please send me the output of

 rcorder /usr/local/etc/rc.d/courier-authdaemond.sh

I guess that mysql-client.sh doesn't run properly

Alex - can you convert mysql-client.sh to the actual rc.d structure so it
PROVIDES something I can depend on? Maybe "libmysql" so
courier-authlib.sh can depend on it? This should fix the problem.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/