mod_auth_pgsql-2.0.2b1_2

Arend P. van der Veen apvanderveen at att.net
Tue Feb 28 19:04:34 PST 2006

Hi,

We have been using mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.2b1_2 for a while.  However, after
a recient upgrade to the ports, mod_auth_pgsql no longer operatings
properly.  It installs properly but we get the following error whenever
we install start apache:

# apachectl startssl

Syntax error on line 276 of /usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_auth_pgsql.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_auth_pgsql.so: Undefined symbol "PQexec"

We are also using:

apache-2.0.55_4
postgresql-client-8.1.3
postgresql-server-8.1.3

Has anybody now why mod_auth_pgsql is no longer functioning?

Thanks,
Arend