What broke with libtool upgrade? (devel/apr-svn)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Mon Feb 27 22:18:58 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:58:33 -0800
Ade Lovett <ade at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2006, at 21:38 , Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> > And, of course, I was scrathing my head looking in config* to
> > understand
> > why it picks bash and not sh.
>
> Heh.  Excellent detective work nonetheless.

Real credit should go to Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru> for initial
ktraceing the configure and Adi Pircalabu <apircalabu at bitdefender.com>
for filling the PR (ports/93896 - which, BTW should be closed).

> > Changed all _three_ to CONFIGURE_ENV and it passed a make install :)
>
> Actually, I found _four_, changed them all to be on the safe side,
> and it still passes make install with/without ports/shells/bash
> installed.  I've committed that change.

:)

Nice, so now I have only jdk15 and callgrind (and hence kdevelop;
kdesdk compiles now) not updated out of my 750 installed ports. I was
fearing libtool update after irc discussions; I guess your endless
tinderbox runs payed off. Very nice work, thank you.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

BOFH excuse #265:
The mouse escaped