What broke with libtool upgrade? (devel/apr-svn)

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 27 21:59:02 PST 2006

On Feb 27, 2006, at 21:38 , Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> And, of course, I was scrathing my head looking in config* to
> understand
> why it picks bash and not sh.

Heh.  Excellent detective work nonetheless.

> Changed all _three_ to CONFIGURE_ENV and it passed a make install :)

Actually, I found _four_, changed them all to be on the safe side,
and it still passes make install with/without ports/shells/bash
installed.  I've committed that change.

There's definitely something[tm] going on with bash here.

-aDe