PHP issues

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Mon Feb 20 11:41:43 PST 2006

> If I revert back to apache21 will that solve be problem or is there a fix for
> apache22 around the corner?

If it worked for a month prior, chances are it's unrelated to Apache;
so, that answers my first question (looks like PHP does work with Apache
2.2).

The remaining issue I'd recommend looking into is the ldconfig issue,
since that framework was recently changed in the ports tree.  But
like I said, someone else will have to discuss it, as there's been
quite a few changes and I myself am not even up to date on all of
them.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |