FreeBSD 4.11 and gettext

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 17 00:55:26 PST 2006

Aaron Dalton wrote:
> I'm trying to install net/cvsup-without-gui on a fresh 4.11 install (a
> port testing jail actually).  I get the following compilation error
> while building gettext.  I didn't want to file a PR if it's just my
> ignorance causing the problem.  I see the file bsdxml.h in my host
> environment (/usr/include) but nowhere in the jail.  I also see it in my
> 5.2.1 jail.  Should this port simply not build on 4.11?  Thanks for your
> time!

It builds well on 4.11. We have a pointyhat cluster for testing ports
builds/installs for all supported FreeBSD versions and architectures. We
have no complaints for this port.
And I've tested the port right now with tinderbox in 4.11 jail. It's OK.

PS. This discussion is for ports@ rather than developers at .

--
Sem.