FreeBSD Port: gdb-6_20040810

Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wearabnet at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 15 09:48:12 PST 2006

Hello,

  GDB 6.4 is released which has now

User-level thread support in BSD
It is now possible to debug programs using the user-level threads library on selected targets running OpenBSD and FreeBSD.
  For more info about this release please check their website.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/news/

December 2, 2005: GDB 6.4 Released!
     The latest version of GDB, version 6.4, is available for download.   Changes in this release include:
   New native configurations (OpenBSD/arm, OpenBSD/mips64)
   New targets (ms1-elf, mn10300-elf)
   User-level thread support in BSD
It is now possible to debug programs using the user-level threads library on selected targets running OpenBSD and FreeBSD.
See the NEWS file for a more complete and detailed list of what this release includes.
  I use multi thread in my 6.0 with SMP xeon server.

  So it would be great if you can upgrade it ASAP.

  Thank you,

  -Abdullah
  WeArab Network
  http://www.WeArab.Net/