New /bin/sh based script to manage ports

Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:07:07 PST 2006

On 2/9/06, Doug Barton <dougb at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Sorry, I should have mentioned that I uploaded a new version with the
> Usage() fixed to reflect this issue.
>
> Doug
Hi,

What is the syntax for the portup.rc file? I have lots of options set
for my various installed ports, how do I convert them to portmaster
style?

Also, one thing I miss from portupgrade is the ability to deinstall
some port alone with ports that depend on it. Can that be added as
well? something like pkg_deinstall -r/R stuff?

Jiawei Ye

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming