print/acroread7 on amd64

Sangwoo Shim sangwoos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:13:02 PST 2006

2006/2/9, Conrad Sabatier <conrads at cox.net>:

> On 08-Feb-2006 Daniel Valencia wrote:
> > hello
> >
> >  print/acroread7 fails to build in my amd64 system... the problem is that
> > it can't seem to find the following file:
> >
> >  gtk2-2.4.14-4.fc3.3.amd64.rpm
> >

> >  It seems to have tried dozens of different places, and it finally gave
> > up.  Afterwards, I updated the ports tree, tried again, and I get the
> > same output.   Is there anything I can do to get it running without
> > resorting to the linux binaries?
>
> Try installing x11-toolkits/linux-gtk2 first.
>
> --
> Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads at cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"

Or refer ports/87985, to benefit from automatic dependency-based installation
which is one of the greatness of our ports system.
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/87985

PS. I've seen the thread exactly cover this topic on -amd64 list.
Next time, please search for a same topic before posting.

--
Regards,
Sangwoo Shim <sangwoos at gmail.com>